Sunday 4 January 2015

The Person I’m Dating Presently Is My First Love’ – Ruth Kadiri


           

 Rising Nollywood star, Ruth Kadiri has admitted she is in a relationship. In a recent interview with Encomium she revealed that her present relationship is her first love. 

 Her words; ‘If there was a time I fell in love, I would say it’s now. I was still young as at that time, not to talk of falling in love. Sincerely, I’m falling in love for the first time and it’s my present relationship.’ She also maintained that it wasn’t a boyfriend that bought her the Range Rover reportedly worth N24 million. ‘It was just a presumption from a blogger, apparently turned out to be true that I bought a Range Rover, but the person is not even my boyfriend she says. 

Good for you girl,She who finds love as they say has found a good thing, we pray this leads to alter... Can I hear the resounding Ameen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment