Wednesday 3 April 2013

Girl Raped & Tortured to Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part


 This also actually got to me on Friday. This is another heart breaking and cruel deeds of some un- known animal in human skin men. This  young lady was murdered like she was nothing on Earth last week. Seriously, I’ve not been myself since i got this Info.The details of where or how the victim was murdered havn’t been made known yet but I’ll try get every detailed information about the murder. But what could she have done her killers that they think killing in this manner will serve her right,i just can't tell. >> Viewers Discretion  strongly advise 




With the mind of a psychologist, I would say she was kidnapped,raped and intentionally tortured to death by maybe an enemy.It pains me most to know that the wicked barbarians who did this to are out there walking the streets freely. But i believe Nemesis will catch up with them soon and they too will never be forgiven for this is total cruelty to Human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment