Saturday 20 December 2014

Miss B#mb#m 2014 winner undergoes surgery to restore her V!rginity

                               
U remember Her Well! Miss b#mb#m 2014 has had surgery to return her to being a v!rgin so she can once again enjoy her first time with ‘someone special. Indianara Carvalho, 22, hopes her surgery will garner the controversial b#mb#m title ‘some respect’,  and she will be revealed in racy new pictures set to be released on Christmas Day..

The model, who says she wants to use her newly v!rginal status to find love, had ‘v@ginal rejuvenation surgery’ which includes a hymenoplasty.Women undergoing the latter treatment must abstain from s3x for at least three months after undergoing the procedure.
Speaking about her surgical plans, Miss Carvalho said:…

‘I wanted to undergo surgery to reconstruct my v!rginity before I have new photographs done. I wouldn’t feel good about appearing naked if I wasn’t exactly as I came into the world if you know what I mean.’I think I also want to give a bit of respect and new concept to the Miss b#m b#m title by being a v!rgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment