Monday 5 January 2015

Rapper @IamReminisce Now Origin Ambassador




They say I be local rapper….but you know,I am the Orijinal of Orijinals.I appreciate my culture,understand my roots and create my own Orijinal beat.Proud to be ALAGA of ORIJIN,a brand that celebrates #ORIJINALITY.#BABAHAFUSA #AGA #TESOJUE

Indigenous rapper, Remilekun Safaru popularly known as Reminisce is kick starting his 2015 in a fantastic way as he is now an ambassador for Guiness Nigeria’s “Origin”, a fruit and herbal alcoholic drink.

Sharing the news via his Instagram page minutes ago, the self acclaimed alaga ibile announced his ambassadorship deal with the brand Orijin, an alcoholic blend with flavours of fruits and African herbs which has become a favorite for lots of people both male and female since its introduction, to the delight of his many fans. Congratulations Ibile!! Tesojue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment