Wednesday 10 December 2014

Koro Is A RUDE BOY' Who Lacks Respect For Elders Says Bode George

                           
Ex Deputy National Chairman (South) of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George has appealed to aggrieved PDP aspirants who lost out in Monday’s governorship primaries to work for the success of the party in next year’s election.Chief George, however, said that there are measures put in place to unite aggrieved aspirants. He also responded to Obanikoro’s allegations at another press conference, described the former minister as a “rude boy” who lacked respect for elders.He said Obanikoro was known by all to be violent and maintained that the people of Lagos could not vote for him, having lost in 2007.

He denied manipulating the primary, adding that he was not a member of the committee. He, however, said the PDP would win Lagos next year and nobody could hold the party to ransom.

He said, “I don’t want to lose my anger but I hate it when people don’t have respect for elders, no respect for others and think that they alone have the right to be there. The day he lobbied to be minister, he brought Adebayo Alao-Akala to my office to prostrate and beg me because they did election here in my compound and he was not selected. He had just one vote.

“Humility and civility are the tenets of growth. How can he say the election was a fight between him and myself? This was a boy that was born in 1960. If I did not go to school, I would have had him as my son. He has the nerves to say he is fighting me.
“I brought him (Obanikoro). He joined the party here. If he has many types of apparels, he will never have as many rags as us. That experience is inborn. The Bible and Quran say respect your parents so that your days may be long.”

No comments:

Post a Comment