Thursday 26 September 2013

Music Star JahBless Praises Bloggers in New Song





Hurray to bloggers and God Bless JabLess For Not Forgetting The Bloggers!!
hurray to all Nigeria bloggers for the effortless job each is doing to ensure Nigeria and Nigerians are picture a one indivisible personality to reckon with. Joorh crooner Jah bless has actually recognize and commend the effort of all bloggers in his new dope ------

Feel the lines has he put it .

She Be Olodo For Unilag!!
Tooxclusive, She No Dey Give A Dahm!!
Let Me Take You On A Trip To GidiLounge!!
You Know Am Not Just Ok!!

OK Jahbless since you didn't add my Blog I will do that myself
Ok I know you like to be D First just like RasheedDfirst Blog!!
 Fresh and incisive yes no one can Contest cos its Dfirst hehehhe Hope you like my lines.
Can follow on twitter @rasheeddfirst

No comments:

Post a Comment