Thursday 28 March 2013

Kemi Olunloyo is Spitting Gush again.

 
           All she's got to yarn Unedited
HELLO EVERYONE. It is now 7 mos I was deported from Kanada. It has been OVERWHELMING! Nigeria is a very difficult place to live. It is a GOLD MINE with many opportunities BUT the people here are very HATEFUL. As some of u already know, I have been trending on Twitter for 2 weeks straight. Nothing like this has ever happened to me.

All because I keep it REAL
Everything I say is blogged. They even call me Kola Boof of Nigeria and even think Kola and I got into some twitter war.

Nigerians are extremely HATEFUL, ACIDIC and TOXIC here.
They are jealous of anyone rich, prominent or hardworking
The youth are poisonous here. Watch the comments coming here soon. They are EXTREMELY lazy, will not learn new ideas and some will not even learn ENGLISH which they say I''m bringing slave mentality to them. Yet they want the good paying jobs and wont learn the main language of the country. Pls Read On



Our people HATE GAYS and LESBIANS. They want them DEAD and eradicated from this world. I had to CLOSE my 60 day 10,900 fan page down last nite. There are no fans in there. Just solid horrible ppl in every age range. I opened a profile page just for Nigerians and it filled up to 5000 in 2 days and then deleted it as ppl were just wanting to be in my circle. I hate fake ppl and u in this page are my real friends from Kanada days. My Nigerian personal Twitter page has 15,000 people in 7 days. It's like Im a phenomenom here. They use my deportation to curse me, I use it to empower me.

2 weeks ago, I posted a swimsuit picture of me at Premier hotel and Nigerians went NUTS. They think a bikini pic is a nude prostitute. Many of the men were sending me e-mails, the ugly African Bitches were calling me prostitute. I have a banging body at 48. they even called me 49. Now I have SEVERAL SPONSORS running after me from chicken to phone companies to brands of all kinds. Newspapers, tabloids etc are all paying to interview me. Invites to award shows, weddings etc.

Lil Wayne said..."When 50 called me a whore, it boosted my career, white people know me now."

When Kanada Deported me, it boosted my self esteen, The whole of Nigeria knows me now. I have paid my dues. Youth lashed out at me when I met with the US Embassy 3 days ago NOT to issue visas to Nigerian youth. Many are the terrorists here. Niger Delta, Northern Nigeria insurgents, Suicide bombers and more. They need to stay here and fix the country. I am going to launch Youth Day this year during Independence week. Join the page YOUTH DAY Nigeria 2013 S/O to Tylaine Duggan who inspired me on that from Toronto's Yonge Dundas SQ and of course Constable Scott Mills. I will now open my fanpage so u can see for youself how hateful Nigerians and even some Canadian trolls operate. You will also see tweets of all kinds about me.

Search Kemi Olunloyo on Twitter and u will see why I trended 15 days. I am turning it all to cash now. Many bloggers and papers make a lot of money when I open my mouth. My vocal cords are now insured at Lloyds of London. Even the President posted the story of my VIBRATOR on his fan page. lol. There's an independent woman. Google me, hate pages, fan pages, stories=MY MONEY. All I care about is money and the city I'm from.

Finally Splash FM 105.5 interviewed me Monday on the long awaited first intv since my exit from Kanada. That is online now. I am very overwhelmed but still dont like the mentalities of hate here!


No comments:

Post a Comment