Tuesday 3 April 2012

AM STILL HUNGRY OF FAME--- Hafiz Oyetoro

Humoruosly light skinned actor cum lecturer still hungry for more Stardom Stage. Despite been a super star as some people will say it, Nollywood star and telecom ambassador, Hafiz Oyetoro aka 'Simply SAKA' is still seeking to be a Super Star or let say World Famous Acts. This he made known last week at a weekly 'Booben Grotto's' An hour with celebrities'.which is usually staged in Joint's Bar at Ogudu GRA, Lagos.

  SAKA hinted" Like most people I still want to be a world wide super star. that I will continue to aim at until I get stardom like that achieved by the late Micheal Jackson. At least I want to be acceptable to Hollywood and other movie industry in the world. To me whoever thinks he or she is satisfied been a star in Nigeria has not gotten to where the road is; there is a bigger stardom we should all carve for and that is where I am going to.

 He also use the medium to share his cordial and un-underated relationship he has been enjoying as an Actor cum a lecturer with his students ; He affirmed, " acting or my been a lecturer to them does not end in the lecture hall. it is continues, it goes beyond the four corners of any room, and as a good lecturer they look up to, I must endeavour to get them to become used to both sides of the practice.

 When asked about our he became Etisalat ambassador he made it known that all was just God doings ' I never expected it, I don't think I woke-up to thought of me becoming any Telecom Ambassor but when God still say me self go  get share out of the money wetin any man fit do to that.(laugh) In all thank GOD and I still want more ooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment