Saturday 3 October 2015

Reason My Relationship With The Father Of My Children Didn’t Work Out- Adunni Ade

                                

Nollywood new face, Adunni Ade has explained why she is a single mom and how she lived with the father of her children for 8 years without tying the knot. According to Adunni, there’s nothing shameful about it and if she must say she is ready to face the music society attach to it. She also spoke about love, saying she loves hard, hitting she will one day get married. Hear her;

 “I’m a sucker for love, I love hard, that’s why I take my time before diving into any relationship with the person I will love. I will do whatever I can in a relationship to make it work because I just don’t get involved with people anyhow. If the chemistry or connection is not there, then you would never find me there. But in my heart, if I feel like I have a connection with that person, I’d try and take it as far as I can and if I know it’s not going to work, I’d end it quick. But I am a big fan of love, Love is good. There is still some love out there even though people try to deny and say there is no more love; there is still love.”

Speaking about the father of her kids;

“I have said this, it’s not something I want to hide, it’s a part of me and I don’t think there’s any need to lie, or make myself look good or whatever, but I have never been married. I was with my ex, Michael Boyd, who is my children’s father for eight years, and things did not work out and I just let it go and that has been three years ago,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment