Sunday 22 March 2015

I can't wait to be a Father------ Brymo

    
Nigerian singer Olawale Ashimi aka Brymo is an expectant father, and he’s revealed that he can’t wait to see his child. Brymo whose baby mama is heavily pregnant recently spoke to Punch where he expressed his excitement on being an expectant father.
In his words, ‘It feels exciting and I can’t wait to lay my eyes on the little one. The excitement is skyscraper high’. When asked why he chose to have a child out of wedlock, he said, ‘because a child is a product of love not of marriage. Marriage was made for men to get assistance from women and vice-versa, but society has bastardised the concept. I would rather pay attention to loving the woman I am with than seek the approval of society about it’.
Was the pregnancy planned, he was asked, and he said, ‘I wouldn’t wait till I am over 30 to venture into fatherhood. So, yes you can say it was planned. We’ve been together for at least three years. You’ll definitely know when we decide to get married

No comments:

Post a Comment