Monday 3 November 2014

I SING HIGHLIFE MUSIC BECAUSE OUR CULTURE IS DYING- SHULEYDEE, Weird MC’s New Artiste

                          
Shuleydee is an artiste signed on to area mama Weird MC’s 0907 Entertainment. Am sure quite number of people would have seen her all and about with Weird MC lately.  In a recent with e247mag reporter shuleydee speaks on her career,style of music, how its been a blessing for her working with Weird MC and her next move.
How would you define your kind of music?
I do Contemporary Highlife. I love matured music, and that’s why I’m doing Highlife for now.

Tell us about some of your songs out there?
Yes, there is a song I did recently. It’s the remix of an old song, “Adure;” I added a contemporary feel to it, and the reception has been great.
Why Contemporary Highlife?
I was thinking, it’s high time we start recognizing our culture and heritage, because these things are dying and people aren’t talking about them. These days, everybody is sounding alike because they’re doing the same things and it’s crazy. I decided to do something different that people wouldn’t expect.
How do you think your relationship with Weird MC will impact your career?
Wow! She’s a wonderful person, and she has done so much for me already. I’ve already gone on tours; I actually just came back from the United States of America; what else can I say? She’s really pushing and trying.
Which artistes will you be like to work with in the near future?
For now, I don’t want to disclose that; it should be a secret, though I’m definitely going to be working with a couple of artistes.

No comments:

Post a Comment