Thursday 17 April 2014

The Confession Of A University Hooker, Why Ladies Sleep With Different Men


                         
Here's a message from a lady, an undergraduate in Nigeria university to be precise. She confesses about what prompts most  universities ladies into prostitution and why it pays to do such. read below

Please, I just want to tell you that it's not our fault that we go about servicing all kinds of men for the sake of money. Many guys do yahoo and armed robbery to survive but ladies can't do all that and since we are aware that these men will always need women to enjoy their money with them, there is nothing bad if we make ourselves available for you men and we get paid for our professional services.


Or can you people stay without a woman for one month? We are just helping men with our body...

Times are hard. My parents can't raise enough money for my school fees and my accommodation in school, so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and look good like other girls if I don't help my self? Many ladies are doing it here in my school and even other schools. It is condition that caused it.

People should understand that everything has changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment