Monday 7 April 2014

Readers Mail: My Girlfriend and Sister Are LESBIANS!! Pls Help Out





















 

This is a True Story from one of our readers. His name is Adams and he needs some sincere advice on this burning issue tearing him apart: His Story   I've never had doubts to suspect any foul play because I couldn't imagine any. But today I'm really down broken!.I came home early from work one afternoon but I was amazed to what my eyes saw - I met my girlfriend and older sister in a steamy sexual session in the bathroom! They were having Oral S*x. I was shocked that all this while my girlfriend and sister were engaging in such abnormal act lesbianism, I so much love this girl and i cherished her sister too but since the day i know about their secret have been apart and am confused right now, need your advice people on what to do next. I really need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment