Wednesday 9 April 2014

Kennis Music Tried For Me But It's Time I Rule My World- Jaywon

        
 
Estranged Kennis music artsite Jaywon has finally spoken about leaving Kennis music. it will be recall that people and majorly his fans have reported that the singer and his record label boss are not in good terms which already made him leave the record label, but speaking to Nigezie, Jaywon cleared the airwaves insisting, there was no fight between him and his boss, but it was only the right time for him to leave and be on his own. My contract with them has expired he said; His words;
‘I feel this is the best time for me to actually be on my own. I appreciate Kennis Music and will always do. Kennis did it for me and I’m grateful for that but the thing is my contract expired and I need to move on’.

No comments:

Post a Comment