Sunday 2 February 2014

A Big Happy Birthday To Nollywood Actor and Songstress Celine Dimas


    
The celebration of birthday is not to count the days one has live on earth or boasting that one is mature enough to do the undo NO. but a means to thank God for his mercies and blessings upon the life of the celebrant with this I want you all to join me has I wish a Friend, Nollywood Diva, Songstress, Producer and multi facet talent actor  Celine Dimas  a happy birthday and many more bliss years in cool wealth and good health.
 I choose  this quote from some of her Favorite quote,  When wrong people live your life, the right things start happening. And yes it’s a revealing fact.
Also from some of her jobs, I present to you Oliver Twist music video, a video directed by Celine Dimas for Oliver Twist Female Version by Dimas production. You see when I say she’s a multi facet talent. Enjoy 


   
                                   
             
                                


              

                              
             


Oliver Twist Viral Video
By Celine Dimas


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this face in many Nollywood movies. Chic Happy Birthday Love

    ReplyDelete