Monday 11 November 2013

Just Chilling With My Celeb Ify Edwin Da Actress—Ify Rolex




The name Ify Edwin Da actress widely known as Ify Rolexx am sure will ring a bell in the ears of many Hollywood/Nollywood movie lovers at the heard of the name. With numbers of flicks lining up with accolades the delectable screen diva, Actress, Entrepreneur and Humanitarian was my catch this week for JUST CHILLING WITH MY CELEB questionnaire and she speak about her Brand and bits on what makes the world of Ify Rolexx go Round Enjoy!

What is your background like?
I was born & raised in Lagos Nigeria before Relocating to the United States in 2002 where I live presently

The best thing you’ve ever heard about your self?
People always tell me that I am kind , humble, laid back , easy going & fun to be around with. Hehe! Your best drink?
Any drink, as long as its sweet.

Favourite Fashion item?
Its either my sunglass or wrist watch.... I am a sunglass freak, I have a million & one of every latest design. Ok , now my shoes are jealous .

You won’t be caught wearing?

Anything repugnant to the prevelent societal norms

Your dream car you wish to have?
I love exotic cars , I'll go for Maserati quattroporte its such a lovely ride


You love doing what?
Singing, dancing , cooking & meeting people

What you can’t do without?
My phone / lap top

The best gossip you’ve heard about yourself?
That I once dated the President....lol.. but no name of the President mentioned or the country

One Thing you can’t wait to have?
Spiritual or financial comfort

The best romantic gesture you’ve ever gotten?
None , cant wait to experience one

The silest thing you’ve done when you like get toxic?
Crying & laughing at the same time

The last time you were naked in front of another person/ your man ?
Last night, in fornt of my mirror looking at a pretty girl called ify edwin

One man that takes your fancy?

None , am yet to find one

The last lie you told and were you caught?

No. Am always keeping it a 100% real

The best book you’ve read?

50 shades of grey

Your favorite football club?
Dallas cowboys

Your dream(s) holiday destination?

Ghana. good to know her love for Africa can’t be compromise.
 Your role model(s)?
My late dad

You had your first heart break when?

I've never been in love , so I don’t know what it feels like to have a heart break

Things you do at your leisure time?

I hardly go out , am a home girl so I love to chill at home

When did you had your first kiss and who was it?

Honestly, I don’t remember because I don’t like to kiss , I must be head over heels in love for me to kiss , except when am acting. Think she only kiss when her lines tells her must do so

The last time you took a public transport?

In 2002 when I was in UNILAG ..  big girl things I tell You.

Have you ever cheated on someone/ in a Relationship?
No , i haven't & will never because I am a loyalist


Wish to have/ we send you questions like this pls follow on twitter @rasheeddfirst
or MAIL: Abd.rasheed4irst@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm! Really Enjoy this Piece. Well done Rasheed N Rolexx could you pls Name some of your Movie. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My delectable Sis. Everly belive in you this is chizyboy UK thins

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow the links on her fan page to see some

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine Woman, Fine Interview but that kissing part i will disagree with you

    ReplyDelete