Monday 16 September 2013

My husband had a one-night stand. Should I leave him?


What has really shocked you - almost more than the act of infidelity - is that your husband once acted in a way that was so out of character you feel you barely know him

On the eve of my 21st wedding anniversary I started a teasing conversation over dinner about whether my husband and I had ever thought of sleeping with anyone else.

I admitted to stupid crushes, but was astonished when my ‘Captain Sensible’ husband confessed to a one-night stand 15 years ago. He started crying and said he regretted it instantly.


However, my world is shattered. Now I feel like leaving him or getting even with my own affair. How can I cope with this? I can't believe this is happening what should I do Leave him or what?
Please I need your advice.


1 comment:

  1. It was 15 years ago and he's appatentky sorry...so just forgive him chikena. Tofarati say so

    ReplyDelete