Friday 3 May 2013

READERS MAIL:MY WIFE ONCE HAD ANAL SEX SHOULD I SEND HER AWAY



As I write this I just need your advice before I take steps that might be a sorry on my decision. This matter is about my wife. She’s such a lair and I can’t believe it when I found out……
 She had claimed to be a virgin  to me last two years when we were still courting,  then whenever I made moves towards her she had always denied me the pleasure and fun. She gives serials of excuses, like telling me after all she’s all mine that I shouldn’t be in a hurry that she’s all mine.  There was this particular day that she came visit me from her school . I tell you I was so much in the mood and wanted it badly that night. We kissed, caresses but when I tried to get down she denied me of it. she said she’s not yet ready that she’s actually keeping it intact for me and  I will have her as I liked and want it after our marriage. That night I pressed further to lured her to do it but she quoted a verse of the bible like. Our body is the temple of the lord so we mustn’t use it for adultery. Hearing that I became relaxed and left her  likewise begged her for my actions and she said she can understand.

We are now married,  we actually got married  January this year and we’ve had sex several times. Regrettably,  One I never met her a virgin likewise I noticed  my wife’s attitudes during  our pleasure time, she doesn’t behave like a novice,  all her kinky styles I can say I’ve never experienced them before. She groan for more even when i tell her am tired . For not been a virgin though she once told me during our courtship that she had a raped incident before when she was 15. And that I believed then,  unfortunely not again.  Earlier last month I sat her down and use my love to pressurize  her to confess to me all her past because she’s  still keeping some things for me especially her sexual life. She only gave  some unrealistic excuses and went back to bed that night. I let  her be since that night but  in me am still puzzled and confused and as a result of that, I never had sexual intercourse with her, whenever she made the move I denied her and because of the we feud but un-known to anyone. Last Sunday at the church what the pastor ministered was all about family, marriage and how to have a perfect blissful home. the topic touches many aspects and I can vividly remember the pastor said something like telling our spouse all our past, either good or bad. so that we can forgive one another and move on with life with a clear conscience and that God’s  rewards are abundant on such a family. Hearing this we both looked at our selves and we were actually not the only one, almost all members in church did. On getting home  I played the sermon again because I taped it down on my phone and that’s being my style. I noticed my wife reactions as the voice gets to the two of us but she’s smart enough too to noticed I was watching her ways. I never asked her anything because I know she will not too long voice out, something in her is eating her up and will soon tell me.
Last week exactly 2:00 am she woke me from my sleep, kneel before and started crying for my forgiveness.   I Pa  her and told her to tell me what has gone wrong, that she never offended me, Ok I have forgiven her put has she done wrong that’s when she started all these her confession. She gave me the shock of my life when she confess to me she had once had Anal sex before when she was in the University… I fainted and woke up all by myself again.  I was shacking like a cat that had  been dripped in the water. My wife whom I trusted and love with my heart , Anal Sex. Where , when  how and what could have prompted her. All this questions rushed into my mind at once but non I could get answer for. She weep out her crocodile tears but I tell you, I was just dumbfounded and what to do next am totally confused. She has being begging and promising she’s now a changed person that I should forgive and forget  but can I forget even if am forgiving. Should I send her packing or what. Because as I am now I can kill person if I think of the issue too much. Please I need your sincere advice. My Dfirst readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment