Wednesday 22 May 2013

JUST CHLLING JOKES


I was seated under the Okro tree in my Papa's house reminiscing how i stole church money from the offering bowl under the guise of giving my own offering. I felt ashamed of myself, so resolved to go to my pastor, (Father Paul) to confess my sins. In 5 minutes, i was at the mission house. The mission house was very unusually quiet and with an unusual repugnant odour on the compound. I smelled a dog, a rat, so I tip-toed to the main hall, which had the door ajar. I entered the hall, and unbelievably, saw Father Paul with a spliff(GANJA) smoking and listening to Peter Tosh's "legalise it". 
The moment he saw me, he knelt down before me and begged me never to disclose it to anyone . . . . Father Paul wept and wept and begged me. So, I took the Spliff from him, and smoked it! It was my first time , so the moment i burnt the first roll, i left the mission house and got home.When i got home, I saw some unusual creatures in my Papa's house. Two midgets, a masquerade and a small rat. All so a fudden , One of the midgets startedasking me unnecessary questions, so i gave it a sound beating, feeling soooo high! Then, the second midget came, then I slapped him left right and center, kicked him and beat him well well. I was feeling sooo ire until i saw that masquerade coming with some three black goats.The goats had no horns and did not bleat too.Before i realised, the three goat had
locked me up, i wonder how they did it. . . I woke up next morning in Police custody.There i realised, those two midgets i was seeing were my mum and dad, the masquerade, my grandfaada and those black goats, police officers.Ever since, I dont smoke ganja again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment