Thursday 18 April 2013

Girl 17- Dad said Am sweeter Than Mum in Bed


School girl
I am a 17yrs girl and in Mathare High School Kenya.... When i'm in holiday, i enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. I have this problem that i get s**xually attracted to my Dad no matter how i try to control myself. 

i seduced him yesterday when my mum was away in a wedding and we ended up making love.. I have a boyfriend but I just get attracted to my Dad and i just dont no why.

i just feel like having s*x with him again and again.. 
What should  I do to stop this? 

Because he told me that i am sweeter than mum, and I tell You he satisfy me more than my Boyfriend even if we only did once.

Please help..

2 comments:

  1. What A life. Your Father is Doing You and you can say it out. What a shameless father you have .i advice you to tell your Mother before things get to far between you too.

    ReplyDelete